Residential Tree Services
Hazardous tree removal, pruning, trimming, diagnosis, restoration, landscaping, stump grinding, log hauling, excavation and land clearing, permits.Tree Service
Commercial and Environmental Consultation
Excavation and land clearing, permits, development plans, proposals, risk assessment, damage appraisals, property inventories.Consultation
ISA Certified Arborist®
International Association of Arboriculture (ISA) trained arborist . ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification. 21 Years with BC Ministry of Forests. Fully Insured with First Responder level first aid.Qualifications/Certifications
Tree Cutting Bylaws, Regulations, Permit Information and Resources
4 Part Online Course
- Environmental and construction consultation.
- Tree Removal (hazardous trees).
- Excavation and Land Clearing.
- Tree planting and development consultation.
- Spraying, removal, and shaping.
- Windfirming and view windows..
- Weather and Storm Damaged Trees.
- Treatment and diagnosis.
- Property inventories.
- Stump grinding, log hauling.
- Consultation on your garden aesthetics and functionality of species chosen.
Tree Removal - View from the top
We have worked hard over the years to be the very best locally owned tree service in the Victoria and Sidney area because our arborists are specially trained to address the specfific problems associated with tree health on Southern Vancouver Island vegetation. We look forward to discussing your tree related concerns and working with you to help ensure your landscaping remains safe and properly maintained for as long as you own your property. No job is too big or too small, whether you are looking for general tree care or have a tree service emergency.
- City of Victoria website: http://www.victoria.ca
- Tree Cutting Bylaw: Protecting Trees on Private & Public Property, A Summary of the City of Victoria Tree Preservation Bylaw 05-106 (pdf)
- Tree Cutting Permit: see bylaw or contact office.
Ethical, Professional Services at a Reasonable Price.
949 Fairfield, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3A3