We offer tree expertise gained from 13 years with the Ministry of Forests as one of the select few hazardous tree removal instructors.Tree Service
Commercial and Environmental Consultation, inventory, documentation, proposals, planning.Excavation and Land Clearing
International Association of Arboriculture (ISA) trained arborist with the skills, education, and experience to complete your work to recognized standards.Qualifications/Certifications
- Environmental and construction consultation.
- Removing hazardous trees.
- Excavation and Land Clearing.
- Tree planting and development consultation.
- Spraying, removal, and shaping.
- Windfirming and view windows..
- Weather and Storm Damaged Trees.
- Treatment and diagnosis.
- Property inventories.
- Stump grinding, log hauling.
- Consultation on your garden aesthetics and functionality of species chosen.
A Typical Day
- City of Victoria website: http://www.victoria.ca
- Tree Cutting Bylaw: Protecting Trees on Private & Public Property, A Summary of the City of Victoria Tree Preservation Bylaw 05-106 (pdf)
- Tree Cutting Permit: see bylaw or contact office.
Request a Quotation
10075 Fifth St Sidney British Columbia V8L 2X9