Residential Tree Services
Hazardous tree removal, pruning, trimming, diagnosis, restoration, landscaping, stump grinding, log hauling, excavation and land clearing, permits.Tree Service
Commercial and Environmental Consultation
Excavation and land clearing, permits, development plans, proposals, risk assessment, damage appraisals, property inventories.Consultation
ISA Certified Arborist
International Association of Arboriculture (ISA) trained arborist . ISA Certified Arborist® ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification.Qualifications/Certifications
Tree Cutting Bylaws, Regulations, Permit Information and Resources
- Environmental and construction consultation.
- Tree Removal (hazardous trees).
- Excavation and Land Clearing.
- Tree planting and development consultation.
- Spraying, removal, and shaping.
- Windfirming and view windows..
- Weather and Storm Damaged Trees.
- Treatment and diagnosis.
- Property inventories.
- Stump grinding, log hauling.
- Consultation on your garden aesthetics and functionality of species chosen.
Tree Removal - View from the top
- City of Victoria website: http://www.victoria.ca
- Tree Cutting Bylaw: Protecting Trees on Private & Public Property, A Summary of the City of Victoria Tree Preservation Bylaw 05-106 (pdf)
- Tree Cutting Permit: see bylaw or contact office.
Request a Quotation - Ethical, Professional Services at a Reasonable Price.
949 Fairfield, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3A3