Removing hazzardous trees in Victoria BC

District of Metchosin Tree Bylaws and Permits

0 Comment

Tree Bylaws and Permits in the District of Metchosin

If it is necessary to remove trees from your property, you will want to obtain the propper Metchosin Tree Bylaws and Permits.

Book a consultation to have your property and trees assessed by an ISA certified arborist.

Text or Call Scotty Tree and Arborist Today
250 220 9298.

Call Now!