Scotty Tree & Arborist Services in Victoria B.C.

Certified Arborists® – Serving Victoria to Sidney EMERGENCY 24 hr Service

5 Star Review on Google for Scotty Tree Arborist

City of Colwood

City of Colwood website:

  • Notes: From the FAQ section on the City of Colwood website:

Q: Am I permitted to cut down trees on my property?
A: At the present time, the City of Colwood does not have a tree-cutting bylaw but does protect trees and controls the removal of vegetation through the development permit process. Please contact the Planning Department to determine whether any part of your property is in the Development Permit area. You should also check the title of the property as trees are often protected by a covenant registered on the title.

List of our tree services or have your property and trees inspected by an ISA Certified Arborist®

Book a consultation to have your property and trees assessed by an ISA certified arborist.

Text or Call Scotty Tree and Arborist Today 250 220 9298.

The Majestic Noble Fir: A Standout in the Pacific Northwest Landscape

Explore the world of the Noble Fir, a symbol of the Pacific Northwest’s forest heritage. Its dense foliage provides shelter for wildlife, while its strong wood has been prized for centuries in construction and papermaking. During the festive season, it takes center stage as a beloved Christmas tree, bringing joy and cheer to homes across the region.

Read More »