Scotty Tree and Arborist Service is locally owned and operated by Scott Mitchell. To ISA-trained and certified arborist Scott Mitchell, owner of Scotty Tree & Arborist, tree work isn’t just his job—it’s his calling. He draws on his 13 years of experience with the Ministry of Forests, where he was a hazardous-tree-removal instructor. Scott also keeps informed by attending arborist conferences and even gives lectures on tree and garden care to the community.
At each home, Scott and his crew offer a variety of tree services, including trimming, removal, stump grinding, and diagnosing and treating tree issues, such as infestations or disease.
My qualifications include:
- Hazard tree and wildlife tree certification.
- Certified with the current WCB BC danger tree assessment program.
- ISA trained arborist with two decades of experience.
- Extensive training in high angle technical rope rescues
- First responder level of first aid
- Consistently attend arborist conferences. I share this information by giving lectures in the community on tree and garden care.
- We will provide you with the best and most current arboriculture practices.
- We will explain any work that we quote on.
- We give the best rates every time for everyone.
Book a consultation to have your property and trees assessed by an ISA certified arborist.
Text or Call Scotty Tree and Arborist Today 250 220 9298.